Individuals and groups with knowledge and skills
to be multicultural bridge builders.
WHAT WE DO
El Puente designs and facilitates group and individual leadership workshops, webinars, and trainings. We develop skills needed for transformational leaders to strengthen their communities.
EXAMPLES OF TRAINING AND FACILITATED WORKSHOP TOPICS INCLUDE:
- Learn the principles and laws of leadership.
- Explore your leadership strengths.
- Learn to communicate for influence.
- Flatten the leadership structure so everyone is valued.
- Foster a shared identity, vision and purpose that enhances the community.
- Learn how to create a circle of leadership: La Familia, the Village, the Tribe.
Study the lives of diverse global leaders.
- Develop the ability to work with people across lines of difference.
- Create a workplace where people bring their “whole self” to work.
- Learn to engage multicultural customers more effectively.
- Study the essentials for a successful team.
Learn and practice the skills to be a good facilitator.
“One isn’t necessarily born with courage, but one is born with potential. Without courage, we cannot practice any other virtue with consistency. We can’t be kind, true, merciful, generous or honest.”
– Maya Angelou