Be the Bridge – Be the Connector
The multi-cultural leader is a “Bridge Builder”
El Puente is an organization that accepts and celebrates differences.
We help individuals and agencies connect and become successful leaders.
- Community Building
- Non-profit Management
- Organization Capacity Building
- Leadership Development
- Personal Coaching
- Training, Technical Assistance
- Lunch and Learn
El Puente realizes that organization growth takes more than one workshop or training. It takes accountability and follow up. It takes personal and community commitment and action. It takes good communication skills.
WHAT WE DO
El Puente creates customized on-site and remote trainings through a collaborative process.
Open fluid, flexible conversations are fostered as the organization identifies its organization’s strengths, growth potential and sustainability.
The organization does a self-assessment: examining its business plan, mission statement, vision, values, strategic plans, cultural climate, executive leadership and board structure, financial management, grant writing, fund development, human resources, program design, community connections, social marketing, communication strategies, relationship building, technology, and succession planning.
I CAN HELP YOU:
1. Create workable plans.
2. Inspire others to help you carry out those plans.
3. Appreciate the significance of the work you and your coworkers do
4. Develop new plans based on the success of what you and your coworkers do.
El Puente assists agencies in developing a strong community voice with shared leadership.
El Puente recognizes that organization growth and leadership development are ongoing processes.
Community commitment is critical to achieve success and ongoing organization stability.
El Puente is here to help.
Individuals and groups with knowledge and skills
to be multicultural bridge builders.
WHAT WE DO
El Puente designs and facilitates group and individual leadership workshops, webinars, and trainings. We develop skills needed for transformational leaders to strengthen their communities.
EXAMPLES OF TRAINING AND FACILITATED WORKSHOP TOPICS INCLUDE:
- Learn the principles and laws of leadership.
- Explore your leadership strengths.
- Learn to communicate for influence.
- Flatten the leadership structure so everyone is valued.
- Foster a shared identity, vision and purpose that enhances the community.
- Learn how to create a circle of leadership: La Familia, the Village, the Tribe.
Study the lives of diverse global leaders.
- Develop the ability to work with people across lines of difference.
- Create a workplace where people bring their “whole self” to work.
- Learn to engage multicultural customers more effectively.
- Study the essentials for a successful team.
Learn and practice the skills to be a good facilitator.
“One isn’t necessarily born with courage, but one is born with potential. Without courage, we cannot practice any other virtue with consistency. We can’t be kind, true, merciful, generous or honest.”
– Maya Angelou
Personal Growth and Coaching
– Mahatma Gandhi
WHAT WE DO
Coaching is about CHANGE. Things have to change in you before they change for you.
As a certified John Maxwell coach I can see what you are going through and identify roadblocks that are holding you back. I will walk by your side and respectfully help you follow your purpose and meet your goals. Logistics are arranged after contact.
I CAN HELP YOU:
1. Clarify your individual and professional goals.
2. Develop workable plans to achieve your goals.
3. Prioritize your needs, dreams, passion, and balance your life.
4. Take action to accomplish results.
For more information on Caron’s one-on-one and small group coaching contact:
Real and lasting change comes from within.
Looking behind I am filled with gratitude
Looking forward I am filled with vision.
Looking upwards I am filled with strength,
Looking within I discover peace.”
– Apache Prayer